Products - Cooling Systems
Featuring 2º to 8ºC control without preconditioning, these refrigerated shipping systems are available for transit durations ranging from 48 to 92 hours.
Cooling Systems utilize patented NanoCool evaporative cooling technology that creates payload protection resulting from external temperature spikes.
As the industry standard for 2º to 8ºC transport, these Cooling Systems have successfully transported healthcare products and laboratory samples worldwide.
- NanoCool’s reactive technology responds and adjusts to varying ambient temperatures, ensuring that the product is protected from external temperature fluctuations throughout the duration of the shipping process.
- Our products are typically smaller and lighter than conventional packaging. When compared to polystyrene and polyurethane packaging, the NanoCool system significantly reduces package size, resulting in lower transportation costs.
- NanoCool products also increase efficiencies in shipping and logistics because they require less warehouse space, simplify pack out and produce less packaging waste. Your business also saves on energy costs by eliminating the need to freeze or refrigerate gel packs.
Easy as 1 – 2 – 3
Easily portable, NanoCool 2-8°C systems arrive ready to activate and ship. There’s no need to freeze and condition gel packs (or worry about whether gel packs have been conditioned or packed correctly).
1. Open box, remove cooling engine and place silver foil side down on a flat surface. Push straight down on the activation button.
2. Notice the NanoCool logo turning blue between 30 seconds and 3 minutes indicating cooling has begun. Confirm by touching the surface of the cooling engine near the activation button.
3. Load product into the payload compartment, replace the cooling engine, close the box and tape shut prior to shipping.
Download brochure with sizes