Products → DeepFreeze™ Shippers (Patent Pending)
DeepFreeze™ insulated shippers are qualified to ship -65ºC product payloads for up to 96 hours without re-icing.
These long-haul shippers utilize high-performance preassembled vacuum insulated panels to protect products with less dry ice than traditional frozen shipping packages.
The light weight and small footprint of DeepFreeze™ insulated shippers reduces overall product transportation costs.
DeepFreeze™ is more cost-effective, less complicated and easier to pack-out than vaporized N2 frozen shipping systems.
A novel spacer and inner payload box keeps product at desired temperatures.
Applications include extended duration shipping of cell and gene therapy products.
- Requires less dry ice than other shippers
- Lower overall transportation costs
- Safe alternative to vaporized N2 systems
- Designed with novel spacer solution
- Advanced insulation eliminates re-icing costs
- Easy to pack-out at clinician sites
- Qualified in a constant 30ºC environment
- Successfully drop-tested with dry ice
Download brochure (includes product size)